Young, underprivileged children suffer hardships of walking barefooted in the cold, sometimes freezing weather to school.
Come join us and help us to fit these vulnerable kids with their very own pair of brand new school shoes, renewing their sense of purpose, hope, and joy and restoring their self confidence.
A world where owning a pair of quality school shoes is a right for every learner.
- We are transparent and accountable for our decisions, actions and performance.
- We share our knowledge and expertise with the like-minded organisations.
- We use the resources entrusted to us, to deliver our objectives in the most efficient, effective and innovative ways.
- We are committed to individual and organizational efforts to build respect , dignity, fairness, caring, equality, and self-esteem.
- We respect and value diverse life challenges, creating an environment that is inclusive of all.
- We acknowledge and honour the fundamental value and dignity of all Individuals.
- We pledge ourself to creating and maintaining an environment that respects diverse tradition, heritages, and experiences.
We aim to help poor children in our neighbourhood who walk to school everyday with barefoot.